About the blog
This blog was born out of an interest to write about current technology developments with a strong but not exclusive focus on mobile and wireless. The governing principles of this blog are as follows:
1. Stay neutral. Keep it as objective as possible. While there are occasional rants and opinions on companies and products, the goal is to keep it above fanboyism. It is about making friends, not enemies.
2. Keep it positive. Every engineer, marketing and sales person down to the office support staff working in the described companies are trying to make the best product ever. Sometimes it works out. A lot of times it doesn’t. By offering negative opinion on their products without personal experience or considerations is not fair. The purpose of this blog is not to be critical.
3. Educate by providing information and facts as much as possible. Most of my posts will have multiple links that direct the reader to source material and/or reference material. Occasionally there will be other blogs that are linked but often times, links point to fact based sites. The goal is to educate the reader on the topic of the post even if it means losing the reader for the remainder of the post.
4. Keep it ad free. I have a day job that pays me enough to write this blog without expecting any monetary gains. Keeping the blog neutral and keeping it ad free also work very well together.
5. Make every word count. Every post should hopefully convey something new or unknown.
If you think a post or a set of posts deviate from this vision statement, feel free to drop me a line. I will do my best to address your concerns/worries and fix things where I can.